Wouldn't it be nice if you could focus on what you love and everything else...
to connect your business
We help businesses design systems that improve the way they work – using technology to automate & streamline the day to day running of their business.
You started with an idea, maybe even a dream
Then work started to pile up and all those little work-arounds started to eat up a lot of your time
And before you knew it, you were wearing more hats than ever before
Make the choice to start working smarter today
What could this mean for your business?
Some of our clients
- “I always believed I was relatively organised. Then, as my business grew, it became harder and more of a chore to keep up to date the multiple spreadsheets, calendars and systems I had created over time. I honestly didn’t know what automation tools were available, but Caroline very quickly understood what I needed, and presented a couple of options for me to choose from. If I had tried to transition myself onto a new automation/organisation tool, it would still be half done, and taking up my time instead of saving me time. The best bit was I could had over all my mismatched documents, spreadsheets, CRM files and ideas and Caroline could hand them back to me ready to go! She is very patient in training and tweaking the set up so I can honestly say admin has become a fun part of my job as a business owner and and now things don’t slip through the cracks. Working with One Red Thread has saved me time, money and stress!” – Helen Oswald, Magnetic Shots
- “Caroline has made an enormous difference to our business. She has helped us streamline our workflow, automate activities that we didn’t think were possible, saving us time and money, which allows us to concentrate on more important activities. Removing manual activities and double handling, integrating software and allowing us to grow by using our systems to the max. She is clear, concise, responsive and affordable. Highly recommend Caroline to any small business.” – Ian Aldridge, Progressive Legal
- “I came across Caroline when she was in a lead role at in a digital/advertising company. She was a total standout amongst the senior leadership team in this business. A great eye for detail, self effacing and most importantly, when she spoke, everyone listened. When I needed to find a dedicated IT support function, I was thrilled to see One Red Thread and she is now takes the lead in all project delivery for us. She entirely fits the mould of ‘hiring people who are smarter than you’ (Jack Welch).” – Paul Ainsworth, Lincoln Institute
- “My website was in turmoil, my direction completely out of whack and with no real knowledge on website development I had no idea that my previous developer had been ripping me off and building my site so I would constantly have to rely on him for updates. I’m so grateful to Caroline and the team at One Thread for turning that all around and providing me with a world class website with simple functionality and better control of my website for a much more affordable price! Thank you!” – Lisa Mendoza, The Tropical Fruit Tribe
- “Caroline has been integral in assisting our organization to function seamlessly by streamlining our workflow processes. The field of Functional Health and Nutrition is so rapidly expanding and information dense. One Red Thread really helps us stay at the leading edge of our field.” – Leanne Scott, Nutritional Therapy Association Australia
- “Thank you for all your work on setting up systems so I can give the quality experience I want to my clients, my consultants and my coworkers. Already it looks easier. I am beginning to make sense of all the jobs I have too. You have juggled many elements to bring me what I asked for – and also handled with grace as I learn and when I was not able to respond to you in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience and professionalism and making this easy.” – Ruth Francis, Design Potential
- “Caroline has been fantastic! One Red Thread has really helped me to optimise my sales funnel and integrate a while range of systems. I’m recommending her to all of my entrepreneurial friends and colleagues!” – Robin Hastings, Pitch This
A glimpse inside our toolbox
Everyday we discover new incredible tools. Below is a small selection with some of our favourites to connect and automate, but there’s a lot more tools we can use to systemise your business. Just let us know what you need!